Sunday 29 May 2011

MAY DIARY



































Dear Guests




May has been another busy month with the bank holidays. We have welcomed further campers to the campsite and one couple treated us to a traditional clog dance show in the tea room, which was really enjoyable. They are due to return for a repeat visit and breakfast show on the morning of 19 June. So anyone that would like to book in for a full English breakfast on that day may do so.




We were very pleased to welcome a large group of walkers to the tea room during the month, the group was led by Wendy a National Park Volunteer and they enjoyed tea and cakes.



Well I managed to squeeze into my wedding outfit and had a fantastic day at a friend's wedding the other week - I danced nearly all night and didn't want to come home! The venue was a perfect setting in the grounds of a country mansion along with large marque - I felt like Mrs Bouquet for the day.




Don't forget to make enquiries about the tea room when you visit. I must dash as I need to make another batch of cakes - the tins are empty, everything has been eaten.







Bye for now







Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment